Lead Yourself, Lead Others
Looking for Support and Accountability? Our Thrive Mentees (first year and transfer students) receive support from an upperclassman mentor. Your mentorship relationship is designed around your goals and accountability needs. Not sure what it will take for you to thrive here at UNI? We have the tools to help you discover what you need.
Lead Through Service. As a Thrive Mentor, you are marked by the service you offer. You provide support for fellow students because you have been where they are! Learn to help your mentee identify goals, as well as needed support to accomplish their goals, and design a mentorship program around those goals and needs.
Whether you are a first-year student or you are transferring to UNI, you can expect our Thrive Mentors to support you in your success journey!
What can you expect:
- Campus navigation and tours
- Mentorship meetings built around you
- Academic resources through the Office of Academic Advising
- Financial literacy workshops
- And more!
Become a Thrive Mentor
Amplify your degree by learning to lead through service. As a Thrive Mentor, you can expect:
- To make a difference in the lives of fellow students
- To attend workshops that help you learn and practice soft skills
- To hear speakers that challenge current leadership paradigms
- And more!
Make a difference! Set yourself apart!